Chief Financial Officer Services
As your collaborative strategic partner, we have a deep understanding of your goals and strategies.
Included in this plan:
Deep dive analysis to assess strengths and weaknesses and deliver a strategy to help you align with or exceed industry standards.
Monthly Chief Financial Officer Services:
- Provide oversight and strategic direction over all finance and accounting functions
- Establish systems and organizational structure to support the overall vision of the organization
- Assess and identify operational strategies, performance metrics, and financial opportunities
- Review financial reports prepared by bookkeeper or accounting department to identify areas of improvement, manage ongoing challenges and opportunities, and make general ledger adjustments
- Financial evaluation of various strategic options
- Budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis
- Assessment and monitoring against industry guidelines and standards
- Collaboration meetings with your tax advisor
- Monthly strategy meetings to review results
- Update and development of financial processes
- Design, propose and implement a set of financial metrics that link to the strategic plan to allow for effective monitoring of financial achievements against long-term and annual operating targets
- Business scorecard development and implementation
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the organization’s performance versus its mission, financial and risk objectives and “Best Practices” of high performing for profit and not for profit entities.
- Support the CEO, the President and Senior Leadership Team in maintaining a strong governance structure
- Specific project and consulting engagements